Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Grand New Year...

Hello everyone!! 

I hope this New Year of the Water Dragon finds you all in a good place.  It certainly has been exciting for me so far and I know that there is much more on the horizon!! 

2011, ended with a fabulous project to open a cafe fading by the wayside.  As much sadness as that brought me & after having time to reflect, I am pleased that it turned out the way it did, at the time it did. I am still working on opening a cafe, it will just be a different project.  I have a feeling spring will be bringing many people abundance and I cannot wait for the greatness that is to come!! 

Well... I know I haven't posted anything in some time, I have been very busy with business and cooking up some wonderful new recipes that I can't wait to share with you all!  Be sure to sign up with feedburner to receive emails each time there is a new post of deliciousness! Enjoy!


Cheers to you & a great new year!!


Kindy





  

No comments: